Wayne P. Forbes
Wayne joined Pollock & Company in 1997.
Originally from Gimli, Manitoba, Wayne completed his Bachelor of Arts (Honours) at the University of Manitoba, graduating in 1991. Wayne then received his Bachelor of Laws Degree from the University of Alberta in Edmonton in 1995, and was admitted to the Manitoba Bar in 1996.
Wayne’s primary areas of practice are medical malpractice litigation, personal injury litigation and domestic and family law.
Wayne has appeared before many different Courts, including the Manitoba Court of Appeal, Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench, Provincial Court of Manitoba, Federal Court of Appeal, Federal Court (Trial Division), Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench, Ontario Superior Court of Justice, as well as before various tribunals, agencies and boards.
When away from the practice of law, Wayne enjoys listening to classical music and follows English Premier League soccer and Formula One racing.
Direct line: 204-924-4353
Assistant: Jennifer Hurst
Direct line: 204-956-0451
- Call to the Manitoba Bar, 1996
- University of Alberta, Faculty of Law, 1995
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Arts (Honours), 1991
- Medical malpractice litigation
- Personal injury and civil litigation
- Domestic and family law
- Wills and estates
- Notarial services
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Community Legal Education Association
- Board member, DASCH Inc.
- Presenter in numerous national legal conferences and community presentations on different areas of law
- Past presenter, Community Legal Education Association